PRIVACY E COOKIES POLICY
The purpose of this document is to inform Users about the Personal Data collected by the website www.lescopains.com (below”Application“).
The Treatment Owner, as subsequently identified, may modify or simply update, in full or in part, this Notice by giving information to the Users. Changes and updates will be binding as soon as they are published on the Application. You are therefore invited to read the Privacy Statement at each time you log in to the Application.
If you do not accept the changes made to this Privacy Statement, you must cease using this Application and may require the Treatment Holder to remove your Personal Data.
1. Personal data collected by the Application
The Holder collects the following types of Personal Data:
- Content and information provided voluntarily by you
- Contact data and content: these are the Personal Data that you voluntarily provide to the Application during its use, such as personal data, contact details, access credentials for services and/or products provided, personal interests and preferences and other personal content, etc.
Failure to provide Personal Data from you, for which there is a legal, contractual obligation or if they are a necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the conclusion of the contract, will result in the owner being unable to provide all or part of his services.
The User who communicates to the Owner Personal Data of third parties is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, treatment, communication or dissemination.
- Data and content captured automatically while using the Application
- Technical data: the computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of this Application may acquire, in the course of their normal exercise, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, but which by their very nature, could, through elaborations and associations with Data held by third parties, allow to identify users. This category includes the IP addresses, or domain names used by users who connect to the Application, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the obtained file, etc.
- Usage data: Data related to the use of the Application by the User, such as the pages visited, actions taken, features and services used, can also be collected.
- Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
The Personal Data collected can be used for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
- external management of credit card payments, bank transfer or other tools. The data used for payment is acquired directly by the requested payment service provider without being treated by this Application in any way. Payments are provided by communicating the data to PayPal (Europe) S.r.l. and Stripe Stripe 510 Townsend Street San Francisco, CA 94103, USA https://stripe.com/it/privacy
- sending email o newsletter or managing mailing list communicating Data to Mailchimp in Georgia limited liability company whose legal name is The Rocket Science Group LLC https://mailchimp.com/legal/terms/
- storage, hosting and backend infrastructure management by communicating the Data to Register S.p.A., a company based in Florence, Avenue of The Young Italy 17, https://www.register.it/company/legal/condizioni-generali.html
- statistics only with Anonymous Data by communicating the Data to Google LLC https://policies.google.com/privacy
- communication and/or sale for promotional and commercial purposes of third parties by communicating data to Data to Google LLC https://policies.google.com/privacy; Facebook Inc. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- monitoring, analyzing, and tracking your behavior by communicating your Data to:
- User registration and authentication
- Electronic invoicing, communication service to the System of Interchange and electronic storage of invoices by communicating the Data to Archiva Srl Via Spain, 24 37069 Villafranca of Verona https://www.archivagroup.it/privacy-policy/
- remarketing and behavioral targeting by communicating data to:
3. Legal basis for treatment
4. Legal basis for treatment
The Owner treats Personal Data relating to you if one of the following conditions is true:
- You have given consent for one or more specific purposes
- Treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with you and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures
- treatment is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Holder is subject
- treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Holder or third parties
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment
6. Security measures
7. Data Retention Period
8. Automated decision-making processes
9. User Rights
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Holder. In particular, you have the right to:
- withdraw consent at all times;
- oppose the processing of your data;
- access your Data;
- check and ask for correction;
- get treatment limitation;
- obtain the deletion of your Personal Data;
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder;
- make a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority and/or act in court.
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the Holder’s contact details specified in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.